This tutorial will show you how to insert audio into the post in WordPress.
Example 1. Insert audio download link
1. Open WordPress admin panel.
2. Go to Posts and select the post you want to modify.
3. Use the WordPress WYSIWYG editor and click Insert Audio icon.
4. Then select the audio file from your computer and select Upload.
5. When the video file is uploaded you can insert the audio caption, description and link.
As a result you’ll get a link in the post that will allow you to download the audio.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below:
how to change Google Map location in WordPress