If the template you ordered contains themod_superfishmenu module it can be found in the templete sources folder, search for the mod_superfishmenu.zip file.
If the module is not included into the template you can download it from extensions.joomla.org
There are 2 ways to install the mod_superfishmenu module.
1. Installation through Joomla admin panel
- Open Joomla admin panel
- go to Extensions>Install/Uninstall
- in the Upload Package File block click Browse and select your mod_superfishmenu.zip file and click Upload File and Install
If the installation has been completed correctly the Superfish Menu module will be available through the Extensions>Modules Manager
2. Manual installation
In case you have some issues with the installation through Joomla admin panel feel free to install the module manually using the following procedure:
- extract the files from the mod_superfishmenu.zip archive to your computer
- make sure the folder with the module files is called mod_superfishmenu (without any numbers)
- upload mod_superfishmenu folder to the modules directory of your Joomla installation.
- move the en-GB.mod_superfishmenu from the mod_superfishmenu folder to the language\en-GB directory of your Joomla instalation.
- Open Joomla admin panel, go to Extensions>Modules manager and click New button. TheSuperfish Menu should be available in the list.
The Superfish Menu configuration screen looks like the following:
If you want to have more information on the module configuration please refer to the mod_superfishmenu manual.
Drop down menu module "mod_superfishmenu",