This tutorial shows how to change a Google web font in Drupal template.
1. Lets change font for the text highlighted on the screenshot above. Locate the font that is used for particular text on your template using Firebug software. Information on how to use firebug you can find at Firebug. Mozilla Firefox plugin
2. In our template font is imported to style.css file which is located in \sites\all\themes\themeXXX\css\ folder (XXX are actual theme numbers).
3. We need to replace this font with modified one or just add line with the new font in case original font will be used as well.
3.1. Open http://www.google.com/webfonts and Select appropriate font using filters.
3.2. Pay attention to character set. Select font that supports your characters set. We have selected Cyrillic Extended in order to be able to use Cyrillic fonts.
3.3. Add font to collection and click Use.
3.4. Select appropriate character set. Go to import tab and copy generated code.
4. Replace original code or just add code in case you are going to use old font as well. Modified code you can see on the screenshot below.
5. Now we need to change the font in .css file. Search appropriate code in style.css file.
6. Scroll down to the page with google font and copy font to your css file.
7. Modified code should look like on the screenshot below.
8. Clear Drupal cache. Information on how to clear Drupal cache you can find at Drupal. How to clear cache
9. Refresh home page and check how your text looks.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below:Drupal. How to change a Google web font,