- Web templates
- E-commerce Templates
- Loaded Commerce
- E-Commerce Comparison
- E-commerce Comparison: Payment and Shipping methods
- E-commerce templates compatibility table
- CMS & Blog Templates
- CMS Comparison
- CMS templates versions compatibility
- Facebook Layouts
Facebook Layout Category RSS
In this tutorial you will learn how to create a Facebook Page. Read More
This tutorial will show you how to enable Flickr Plugin in Facebook Templates. Read More
This tutorial will be useful for owners of HTML templates. This wonderful instruction will teach you step-by-step and show how to set favicon to your HTML site. Read More
Facebook Reveal Tab Templates are latest addition in the family of Facebook-related products. Read More
In this tutorial you will learn the way to upload your XML Flash template to your hosting. Read More
This tutorial will show you how to change the default landing page. Read More
This tutorial shows how to resolve issue with Facebook template not loading on GoDaddy servers. Trying to access Facebook template installed to the GoDaddy hosting server you can see the following error message:
“405 – HTTP verb used to access this page is not allowed. The page you are looking for cannot be displayed because an invalid method (HTTP verb) …Read More
February 21 2012 | Category: Facebook HTML tutorials
As you may have noticed some Facebook templates has the shopping cart functionality included. You have great opportunity to promote and sell your goods through Facebook.…Read More
Facebook will remove all App Profile Pages on February 1st, 2012. Over the next few weeks, the following banner will appear to admins at the top of the App Profile Page: …Read More
December 09 2011 | Category: Facebook Flash Template Tutorials
Our Support team is ready to present you a new tutorial that will show you how to add and administrator user to the APP page.…Read More
A few days ago Facebook performed some security changes. As per Facebook blog post, “All Apps on Facebook (Welcome page, fanpage, Canvas and Page Tabs) must support HTTPS (over http) by October 1.” At present, there is more than 9 million facebook users who have switched into secure browsing ( Account > Account Settings > Security > Secure Browsing ). …Read More
We are glad to present you a fresh on Facebook Reveal Templates customization. It will lead you step by step and help to make your project catchy and attracting.
Open “Index.html file” from ‘facebook_site’ folder in the browser to see the preview.
- Open the same “Index.html” file in Dreamweaver to modify the text.
- We should use CTRL+F (search or/and find
October 07 2011 | Category: Facebook Flash Template Tutorials
This tutorial will show you how to add new Read More button and Read More page in Facebook Flash-XML templates, using Adobe Flash program in AS3 version.
- open the ‘main.xml‘ file from ‘sources/flash/’ folder in Adobe Dreamweaver or any editor, such as Notepad or Wordpad.
- Locate the page with ‘readmore’ button text and ‘readmore’ page.
- Duplicate the ‘readmore’ button.
This tutorial will show you how to install Facebook template to your Facebook account. The installation procedure has been changed recently so please be sure to check the tutorial below even if you installed Facebook templates before. Read More
September 12 2011 | Category: Facebook Flash Template Tutorials
As you may have noticed some Facebook templates has the shopping cart functionality included. You have great opportunity to promote and sell your goods through Facebook.
This short tutorial will show you how to link the Facebook template shopping cart to your PayPal account.Read More
This tutorial will guide you through the basic customization of Facebook Flash templates.
1. Once you have downloaded the template and extracted the files, open ‘facebook_site‘ folder. To preview the template, open the Index.html file in the browser from ‘facebook_site‘ folder.
2. In order to edit the template content, you should modify the ‘main.xml‘ file. We recommend to use Adobe …Read More
The following tutorial will show you how to edit HTML based Facebook templates. You’ll see the step-by-step instructions on editing of general aspects of the template.
- Before you start customizing the template, you may preview the original template. To preview the template, simply open the Index.html file in the browser.
- In order to modify the pages content, open each ‘html‘
Rename “index.html” file to “index.php” on the server and in the Tab URL settings.…Read More
In this tutorial you will learn how to create a new APP (application) on Facebook. Read More
1. Go to the Application Profile Page (linked to from right hand col on your app’s main page (where it shows stats, your app id, site url etc)
2. From Application Profile Page click on “Edit Application” – left hand col underneath profile pic
3. On the Edit App page there’s a list of app devs in the right hand …Read More
Quotation from Facebook developers blog:
Starting this week, we are requiring every developer to verify his or her Facebook account to create new applications. This is the same quick process that users go through when they want to do things like upload large videos.
We’re taking this step to preserve the integrity of Facebook Platform, ensuring that every application is …Read More
This tutorial will show you How to add new page and menu in Facebok Flash templates Read More
This tutorial will show you How to manage product listing layout in Facebok Flash templates Read More
This tutorial will show you How to manage new products in Facebok Flash templates Read More
This tutorial will show you How to edit logo in Facebok Flash templates Read More