Template ID: 22188
Flash CMS Intros will allow you to edit the design and content of your Flash Intro without having any kind of Flash editing software or special skills. Never before has Flash technology been so easy to work with!
Unfortunately the template Live Demo is temporary unavailable.
This free Flash CMS Intro will help you evaluate the quality of our products and test your skills before you purchase the item. Please, feel free to view and download it for free at the point of your education but please, note that there are specific conditions associated with using this Flash CMS Intro.
To use this product you should have the following software installed on your computer.
- An HTML/PHP/CSS editor such as Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Expression Web, etc.
- Macromedia Flash 8 or higher (if flash animation included)
Here is a list of software recommended for use with this product.
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS3
- Adobe Flash CS3(if flash animation included)
Note:Please check the template preview page to see the specific template requirements. The required program versions could be different from the listed above.
- Cross browser
- Flexible layout
- High quality images
- Unique Design
- Fully customizable
- Source files included
You have received your template .ZIP package and unpacked it. Let’s see what you have inside.
“screenshots” – contains screenshots of the template.
“site_flash” – contains the .HTML files and style.css file (an animated version of the template).
- “flash” – contains .SWF flash movie(s) used in .HTML files.
- “images” – contains all the images used in .HTML files.
“sources” – contains source files
- “flash” – contains .FLA source file(s).
- “fonts” – contains all the fonts used in .PSD and .FLA files – True Type (.TTF), Adobe fonts (PFB\PFM), or both.
- “psd” – contains Adobe Photoshop .PSD files.
Note: For security reasons the sources folder is in a zipped file and is password protected. To uncompress a password protected .ZIP file you will need to have a zip file utility program installed and the correct password. As soon as the zip file begins to uncompress, you will be prompted to type in the password. The password is the ID number of your order. You can find this number on the order page which is provided to you through a link that we sent to you via email.
Please, help us to preserve the quality and uniqueness of our products by not uploading the sources folder either zipped or unzipped to the server.Flash CMS Intro,