A Flash Site is wholly based on Flash technology, this opens up many new possibilities in your web design. Anyone who has ever seen elegant and unusual Flash Sites will understand that they are something more than just an addition to an HTML-based site. Flash will enliven your page with movement and special visual effects. A Flash website will impart your Company’s appearance with the dynamic energy and your visitor will reveal the uniqueness of your webpage.
All templates we offer are provided with editable sources files and could be customized according to your needs.
- .PSD – source files for the template design. Could be modified with the Adobe Photoshop software;
- .CSS – template source cascading style sheet file. Could be modified with Adobe Dreamweaver or any HTML/CSS editor. CSS are used to perform the design changes in the static version of the template;
- .FLA – source flash document. Used to edit the flash animation used in the template. Could be modified with the Adobe Flash software. The fla file is available only if the template has flash animation included;
- .HTML – Hyper Text Markup files. Primary file for rendering both animated and static version of the template.
Required editing software
- Adobe Photoshop CS or later;
- Adobe Flash 8 or later;
- Adobe Dreamweaver 8 or later (or any php-editor);
You’ll also need specific software to extract the password protected source files:
- WinZip 9+ (Windows);
- Stuffit Expander 10+ (Mac);
Hosting and server requirements
Template files structure
The templates are downloaded as a single .zip archive package. However each template file structure is different.
- “screenshots” – contains screenshots of the template.
- “site” – contains the .HTML files and style.css file (a non-animated version of the template)
- - “images” – contains all the images used in .HTML files;
- - “css” – contains the .css files used to stylize the HTML pages;
- “site_flash” – contains the .HTML files and style.css file (an animated version of the template).
- - “flash” – contains .SWF flash movie(s) used in .HTML files.
- - “images” – contains all the images used in .HTML files.
- “sources” – contains source files
- - “flash” – contains .FLA source file(s).
- - “psd” – contains Adobe Photoshop .PSD files.
Note: For security reasons the sources folder is in a zipped file and is password protected. To uncompress a password protected ZIP file you will need to have a zip file utility program installed and the correct password. As soon as the zip file begins to uncompress, you will be prompted to type in the password. The password is the ID number of your order. You can find it at your order details page or in the template delivery email.
Please, help us preserve the quality and uniqueness of our products by not uploading the sources folder either zipped or unzipped to the server.
This free sample template will help you evaluate the quality of the product and test your skills before you purchase the item. Please, feel free to view and download it for free at the point of your education but please, note that there are specific conditions associated with using this sample template.