Template ID: 17914
Full Site Template is an extended version of the standard Website Template. This type of template includes the full set of sub pages (6-9 pages, as a rule) that you may need for appropriate layouts and imagery. Don’t spend time multiplying pages in your HTML editor! – you have everything you need here!
To use this product you should have the following software installed on your computer.
- An HTML editor such as Macromedia Dreamweaver MX, Microsoft FrontPage 2003, etc.
- Macromedia Flash MX or higher (if flash animation included)
- Adobe Photoshop 7 or higher
Here is a list of software recommended for use with this product.
- Macromedia Dreamweaver MX
- Macromedia Flash 8(if flash animation included)
- Adobe Photoshop CS
Note:Please check the template preview page to see the specific template requirements. The required program versions could be different from the listed above.
- Cross browser
- No advanced knowledge required
- Contact form
- Drop down menu
Template Files Structure
You have received your Full Site Template .ZIP package and unpacked it. Let’s see what we have inside.
“screenshots” – contains screenshots of the template.
“site” – contains the .HTML files and style.css file (a non-animated version of the template)
– “images” – contains all the images used in .HTML files;
“site_flash” – contains the .HTML files and style.css file (an animated version of the template).
– “flash” – contains .SWF flash movie(s) used in .HTML files.
– “images” – contains all the images used in .HTML files.
“sources” – contains source files
– “flash” – contains .FLA source file(s).
– “fonts” – contains all the fonts used in .PSD and .FLA files – True Type (.TTF), Adobe fonts (PFB\PFM), or both.
– “psd” – contains Adobe Photoshop .PSD files.
Note: For security reasons the sources folder is in a zipped file and is password protected. To uncompress a password protected ZIP file you will need to have a zip file utility program installed and the correct password. As soon as the zip file begins to uncompress, you will be prompted to type in the password. The password is the ID number of your order. You can find this number on the order page which we provided to you through a link that we sent to you via the email.
Please, help us preserve the quality and uniqueness of our products by not uploading the sources folder either zipped or unzipped to the server.Full Site Template,