This is a Gallery Script that uses both galleria and jCarousel plugins.
In order to make the script work, the index-#.html file with a gallery should contain these lines of HTML code:
Below you can see general HTML script representation:
A <div> tag with #img id is a container for a big image. The gallery itself is represented by a bulleted list (<ul> tag) with #gallery id. Each bulleted list item (<li> tag) should contain a link to a big image.
In order to add another gallery slide you will just need to add the following HTML code construction:
You can find script related stylesheet in the main style.css file.
To customize gallery elements position you can customize these styles. Here is a list of the main style classes and ids:
• #img – big image block id;
• #gallery – thumbnails block id;
• .caption – big image caption class;
• .jcarousel-prev – gallery ‘Previous’ button class;
• .jcarousel-next – gallery ‘Next’ button class.