- Web templates
- E-commerce Templates
- Loaded Commerce
- E-Commerce Comparison
- E-commerce Comparison: Payment and Shipping methods
- E-commerce templates compatibility table
- CMS & Blog Templates
- CMS Comparison
- CMS templates versions compatibility
- Facebook Layouts
Uploading Category RSS
Q: How do I update the template?
A: The most important things to remember are:
- upload the files using the same names, including the file extension: HTM, HTML, GIF, JPG, or SWF (if the template includes flash).
- graphics files are not embedded in the HTML – they’re linked from the HTML file, so you need to upload all of the
Q: I published my website template and it displays without images.
A: Please unzip your template ZIP file and put all the files from your template “html” to “www” or “public_html” folder o¬n your server. Note that you must keep the folder’s structure, images should be stored in the “images” folder, flash files – in the “flash” folder and so …Read More