- Web templates
- Dynamic Flash
- Dynamic Flash Photo Gallery
- Flash CMS Intro
- Flash Intro Templates
- Flash Templates
- Dynamic SWISH Templates
- JS Animated
- SWISH Animated templates
- Swish Templates
- XML Flash Templates
- Responsive WEB templates
- Bootstrap Templates
- Landing Page
- E-commerce Templates
- Loaded Commerce
- E-Commerce Comparison
- E-commerce templates compatibility table
- CMS & Blog Templates
- CMS Comparison
- CMS templates versions compatibility
- Corporate Design
- Video Templates
- Facebook Layouts
Working with Flash Category RSS
In this tutorial you will learn how to center the flash site which is not centered by default.Read More
In this tutorial you will learn the way to upload your XML Flash template to your hosting.Read More
In this tutorial you will learn how to how to replace default google map image with your own.Read More
In this tutorial you will learn the way to activate contact form in XML Flash templatesRead More
In this tutorial you will learn how to remove page elements, like Text, Images, Links, Columns etc., you will also learn how to add text area in XML Flash templates.Read More
In this tutorial we will learn how to deal with longer text in XML Flash Templates.Read More
In this tutorial you will learn how to embed Fonts/Characters in Flash CS5Read More
In this tutorial you will learn the way to add new contact field to flash contact form.Read More
In this tutorial you will learn the way to edit FLV video embedded into the template.Read More
In this tutorial we will learn how to extend the scroll area in XML Flash Templates.Read More
In this tutorial you will learn the way to edit roll over effect for images to make it fit new image and content
Sometimes you may need to insert an image with the dimensions that were not used in the template previously. Regularly this causes an error in displaying.
1) Locate the layer with main content and open page with …Read More
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below:
lash. How to create a new pop-up window…Read More
The following tutorial shows how to replace text logo with image in flash templates. The same technique can be used to replace logos in any flash animated template
1) Open the FLA file and import your new logo image. Go to File >> Import >> Import to library
2) Locate your company name symbol and doubleclick it to open. Open …Read More
This tutorial shows how to change music duration in Flash template. Using this instruction you can easily replace the template background music with your desired track.
1) First you need to import new music in Flash library. There are 2 ways to do it:
- 1 – go to File Import Import to library and select the new file in there.
This tutorial will teach you how to add a Scroll in Flash and/or XML Flash template in Action Script 3.
1. Open the .FLA file, located in the ‘sources/flash’ folder of your downloaded archive.
2. Locate the ‘pages’ movie clip and navigate to the Page in to which you need to add a scroll function.
NOTE: if you are editing …Read More
Our Support team is ready to present you a new tutorial on how to set sound OFF bt deult in flash AS3 templates. One click on the button and the video will smoothly take you through this step by step.
1. Open the .FLA file from ‘sources/flash’ folder in Adobe Flash program.
2. Locate the sound layer and open it …Read More
If you face difficulties with exporting sound from the FLA file this tutorial is a wonderful guide that will demonstrate you the process in detail. Step by step instructions and video tutorial will be your keystone to success.…Read More
- Open your .FLA file from ‘sources/flash’ folder in Adobe Flash program.
- Locate pages movie clip (usually called as “pages2”, “all_content”, “pages_all” , “pages”.)
- Locate the page on which you want to place the video from YouTube site.
- Created an empty movieclip on the stage and gave it an instance name of videoLoader
- Create a button on the stage
1. Open your .FLA file located in the "sources/flash" folder
2. Find the text, for which you wish to add the scroll and switch that text to a "Dynamic" Type:
3. Set the Label to "textcont" and the Variable to "txt":
4. Navigate to the Timeline and create a new layer:
5. Open the Action Script panel ( you may …Read More
Note, that you can use .swf files, .jpeg files, .png files and .gif
1. We will need 3 pictures with dimensions 180×180 pixels and 3 thumbnails for those pictures with dimensions 60×60 pixels. Give them names as image-1.jpg, image-2.jpg, image-3.jpg and thumb-1.jpg, thumb-2.jpg, thumb-3.jpg.
2. Now create a new Flash file. Go to the Properties panel or to Modify Document …Read More
This tutorial will show you how to change scroll speed in flashRead More
In this tutorial you will learn the way to edit sound icons
1) First of all you should locate sound control, regularly it is located on layer "footer"
2) Sound contol structure usually look like this
– 1-st and 2-nd frames are "on" and "off" states
3) If you want to change color or any other property you should go …Read More
In this tutorial you will learn the way to manage popup pages.Read More
1) Open the FLA file located in the folder SOURCES >> FLASH to edit the text.
2) Use timeline or flash library to locate texts, usually page symbol is named "pages"
3) Doubleclick it as soon as you locate the symbol. If the text is no clickable, then the text layer may be locked or you are in the wrong …Read More
This tutorial shows how to change image dimensions in flash. Editing image size in Flash is really easy:
1) Open your FLA file in the folder SOURCES / FLASH with your Flash editor
2) Locate the symbol that contains all the pages
3) Open the pages you need, select "free transform tool"
and resize the image as you need
(If …Read More
Q: How can I make a flash header play full animation on certain pages only but skip it on the rest of the pages?
A: In the HTML code of our templates you’ll find one of the following two blocks of code:
The 1st one (you’ll find in our earlier templates):
<object classid=”clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000″ codebase=”http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,29,0″ width=”880″ height=”800″>Read More
<param name=”movie” value=”flash/header.htm”>
<param name=”movie” value=”flash/header.htm”>
Editing colors in XML Flash is really easy. To edit text color you need to follow the next steps:
1) Open XML file and locate the text you need to change color.
2) Add <font color="color_value"> before text, and </font> after text. You should use closing </font> tag after the text you need to change color, it is very important.…Read More
Q: How can I speed the frame rate or slow it down when the movie is playing? For example, I would like to slow the frame rate from the default of 20 fps to 15 fps from frame #80 to frame #150. Then frame rate should speed back up to 20 fps after frame #151, (fps = frames per second).…Read More