This tutorial will show you how to manage fonts and fonts style in WordPress Cherry Framework template.
1. Navigate to Cherry Options->Cherry Options;
2. Here you will find a lot of website sections to edit;
3. Open ‘Navigation’ tab to edit font size, style and color for your header menu;
4. Save the changes, refresh your page to see the changes;
5. Navigate to ‘General’ tab to change body text style;
6. Using ‘General’ tab you may also change the styling of your titles.
8. Simply inspect your title with Firebug tool and you will see the tag used for your title.
9. From the screenshot above you can see, that we need to edit ‘H2 Heading’ section settings.
10. You may also change color of all the links on your website. Use the ‘Link color’ section for editing.
This is the end of tutorial. Let us know if you have any questions.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below:
Look through our recently updated selection of wordpress styles and pick the theme that will make your website irresistible.WordPress. How to manage fonts and fonts style (based on Cherry Framework 3.x),