1. All the modifications should be done in the “/skin/frontend/blank/themexxx/css/styles.css” file
2. Download this file to your computer and open it with your HTML editor. The .CSS file is structured in a user-friendly way, so you can locate any style quite easily. As you can see, the file is divided into sections so you can see the kind of the store style you are changing.
3. Let’s start from the page title. In the .CSS file we need to find the “Page Heading” section. Here are the lines where we can change the page title.
4. When you are done, save the file and upload it to your server
5. Refresh the page to see the changes
You can change any other text in your Magento store the same way: