Editing colors in XML Flash is really easy. To edit text color you need to follow the next steps:
1) Open XML file and locate the text you need to change color.
2) Add <font color="color_value"> before text, and </font> after text. You should use closing </font> tag after the text you need to change color, it is very important.
3) Save your XML file and run your website (there is no need in publishing FLA file once more)
To change the color of the elements in Flash you should follow the next steps:
1) Open the FLA file and locate the symbol you need to update.
2) Locate the shape form, or break image apart (in case it is not shape, but image element), select it and use paint bucket to fill the different color.
This way you are able to edit all the elements in your Flash template.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below: