This tutorial will show you how to backup WordPress database using GoDaddy hosting control panel and phpMyAdmin tool.
1. Open GoDaddy hosting control panel and go to the Databases tab. Then click MySQL icon
2. Then select your WordPress database and click Manage via phpMyAdmin. On the next screen enter your database username and password
3. When you entered phpMyAdmin select your database from the left column.
Do not perform any modifications to the information_schema database. It’s a system one.
4. Switch to the Export tab.
Here you should define the export settings. Please make sure your settings are the same as at the following screenshot.
1. Make sure all tables are selected
2. The export format should be SQL
3. Check all checkboxes in the Structure block
4. Check Save as file and type the database name.
5. When you are done click Go to start the export procedure.
When the export is complete you’ll be able to import the SQL file to restore your databse.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below: