This tutorial shows how to change music duration in Flash template. Using this instruction you can easily replace the template background music with your desired track.
1) First you need to import new music in Flash library. There are 2 ways to do it:
- 1 – go to File >> Import >> Import to library and select the new file in there. Then switch the sound on the main stage.
- 2 – locate the beginning of the music on the timeline and select the first frame and see the main music symbol title , now you need to locate this symbol via the library and doubleclick it. After you doubleclick it you will get popup window and you will be able to import the new sound instead
2) When you have the new sound embedded you should go to the first frame of the music layer and see the propertie tab for “edit sound envelope” button. Click it and you will be able to edit the duration of the music by dragging the trigger
3) Test the movie when you are finished and your sound will have the proper duration.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below:
How to change music duration ,