This video tutorial will show you how to add contact form in WordPress using the Contact Form 7 plugin
Installing Contact Form 7 plugin
1. Open WordPress admin panel
2. Go to Plugin and click Add New
If you want to search for the plugin and download from the Internet type Contact Form 7 in the search field.
In case the plugin is included into the template package you ordered click Upload link and Browse for the plugin file in the template sources/plugins folder.
3. When the plugin is installed click Activate.
Creating Contact Form
If the plugin has been installed correctly you should see the Contact tab in the left column. Click it
1. To add New Contact Form click Add new button link under the Contact tab.
2. You can also click Add New at the top of the screen.
3. In this field input the HTML for tags like <form>, <input> etc
4. You can also use the tags drop down to add the fields you want.
5. Then add the field tags to the Mail block as described on the screenshot below:
Please make sure that you are using the same tags as in the form. In other words if you used tag [text* your-name] in the form you should add tag [your-name] into the From field of the Mail block.
When you are done click Save button and copy the code from the brown box at the top and paste it to your post, page or text widget content.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below:
how to create Contact Form in WordPress