Some WordPress templates may contain the static blocks. Let’s see how they could be done.
1. Open the template. Find the block you want to edit.
2. Open WordPress admin panel.
3. Go to Appearance > Widgets. Search the widget areas for the block you want to edit.
4. If the block could not be found in the widgets area it could be a static block.
5. Access your WordPress installation directory, go to wp-content/themes/theme### and search for the sidebar.php file
The static blocks are usually stored in sidebar-#.php file however some footer or header blocks could be found in header.php or footer.php
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below:
How to edit static blocks in WordPress