Our support team is ready to present you a new tutorial that shows how to export WordPress users data to a CSV file.
Default WordPress export tools do not allow exporting the users’ information. But in this tutorial, we will explain how this can be done.
Businesses and site owners usually want to use their users’ data in their CRM platforms, email lists, or other marketing campaigns.
In such cases, a CSV file will be needed – plain text file where each user data field is separated by a comma.
CSV files can be opened in any spreadsheet software like Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel, etc.
- First thing that you need to do is to install and activate Export Users to CSV plugin
- After activating the plugin, visit Users > Export Users to CSV page to configure plugin settings.
- You can select a user role that should be exported or export all users. Plugin also allows selecting the date range to download only users who joined during that period
- When you are done with the settings, click on the Export button to continue
- The plugin will prepare a CSV file containing user data and it will be downloaded to your computer
- Once downloaded, you can open that file in a spreadsheet program or import it into other programs.
Thank you for checking our this tutorial
Browse through WordPress Themes to view the latest designs and learn more about WordPress usability.