This tutorial will show you how to insert video into the post in WordPress.
Example 1. Insert video download link
1. Open WordPress admin panel.
2. Go to Posts and select the post you want to modify.
3. Use the WordPress WYSIWYG editor and click Insert Video icon.
4. Then select the video file from your computer and select Upload.
5. When the video file is uploaded you can insert the video caption, description and link.
As a result you’ll get a link in the post that will allow you to download the video.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below:
How to insert video in WordPress