This is an ‘Carousel’ Script. So-called ‘Carousel’ is a simple thumbnail gallery, where slides are shown consequentially. You can find full installation and configuration instructions by following the links.
In order to make the script work, the index-#.html file with a ‘carousel’ should contain these lines of HTML code:
The <head> section of the index-#.html file contains these lines of code that initialize the script functionality with basic values:
Here the script initializes an element with #loopedCarousel id with following attributes:
• container: ‘.container’ – class or id of main container;
• slides: ‘.slides’ – class or id of slide container;
• pagination: ‘.pagination’ – class or id of pagination container;
• autoStart: 0 – set to positive number for auto start and interval time;
• slidespeed: 300 – speed of slide animation;
• fadespeed: 300 – speed of fade animation;
• items: 3 – items shown;
• padding: 10 – padding between items;
• showPagination: true – shows pagination links;
• vertical: false – set to true for vertical carousel.
Below you can see the HTML script representation:
You can find script related stylesheet in the main style.css file.