This tutorial will show you how to change predefined products images dimensions in Jigoshop template.
1. Go to WordPress Dashboard, then open the Jihoshop > Setting > Images tab.
2. Make sure to select “Yes” for all these options:
- Crop Tiny Images
- Crop Thumbnail Images
- Crop Catalog Images
- Crop Large Images.
3. Set the needed size for “Catalog Images” in pixels.
4. Install and activate this plugin: Regenerate Thumbnails.
5. Go to WordPress Dashboard > Tools >Regen.Thumbnails and regenerate all thumbnails.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below: