This tutorial is going to show you how to make changes to the order emails in your Jigoshop template.
- To edit the order emails (order confirmation, delivery confirmation etc) that Jigoshop sends out to the customers, please open the file called jigoshop_emails.php in any PHP editor. It’s located in the \wp-content\plugins\jigoshop \ folder on your FTP. It is suggested thank you make a back up of this file before making any changes.
- In your WordPress admin you can access the file if you go to the menu Apearance -> Plugins->Installed Plugins.
- Click “edit” in the Jigoshop plugin options.
- On the next page click Ctrl + F and look for igoshop/jigoshop_emails.php.
- Click the name of the file to edit it.
- Make a backup copy of the existing copy of the file.
- When you are in that file, use Ctrl + F to search for "complete", "received" and so on that directs you to the area. You need to change the text in inverted commas like:
- Once you have made your changes, click the “Update File” at the bottom.
"Your order is complete. Your order’s details are below:" or "You have received an order from ".
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below: