A new profound video tutorial has been created for all Joomla users by Template-Help Support Team. It provides you with the directions on template installation in great detail for you to avoid any difficulties. Feel free to follow it and launch your new website!
- Login to your Joomla Administrator Panel. Go to Extensions->Extension Manager.
- In the ‘Upload Package File’ field, click on ‘browse’ button and select the ‘theme815.zip’ file, which is located in the ‘joomla’ folder of your downloaded template.
- Using the same method, install all the ‘zipped’ modules (such as “slider.zip”), which is/are provided in the /sources or /sources/modules folder of your downloaded template.
- Go to Go to Extensions->Template Manager and set “theme815” as a default theme.
After that is done, click on that Theme815 from the list and click on ‘Toggle Selection’ button. Save the changes.
- Upload the “stories” folder files from the downloaded template (‘sources/stories’ folder or ‘joomla/themeXXX/stories’ folder) to the ‘images’ folder, which is located in the root of your Joomla installation directory.
- Last thing is to import the database ‘dump.sql’ file. In order to import the SQL file: Login to your phpmyadmin panel from your Hosting Provider Control Panel, select the database you are using for this website->click Import button-> browse for “dump.SQL” file that is located in the ‘sources’ folder-> click GO button.
- This is it. Reload your website page to see the website.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below:Joomla 1.7. How to install template,