This tutorial shows how to create a portfolio page if you have Joomla 2.5 template installed. Joomla framework based templates has Portfolio page with animated sort option. The page can also be called Products, Services etc.
1. To create the portfolio page please do the following:
2. Open Joomla admin panel
3. Go to Components > K2 > Categories
4. Create new category with your Portfolio items
5. Add items to the portfolio category. Please note: each portfolio item should have an image assigned. Otherwise the sorting won’t work
6. For each item add tags. Item tags will be used as sort order buttons displayed at the top of the gallery
7. Create new blank category with no items assigned
8. From the Joomla admin top menu select Menus > Main Menu
9. Add new menu item. Select type: K2 > Categories
10. At the Edit Menu item page check the right column
11. In the basic options tab select 2 categories: Portfolio and Blank
12. In the Layout options for multiple category selection Select template: Portfolio
13. Set Primary count and Columns to desired values.
14. Switch to Page display Options tab and type the page class suffix: port
Click Save button in the top right corner to save your changesJoomla 2.5. How to create a portfolio page,