This tutorial shows how to install Joomla 3 engine.
1. Download Joomla 3 engine at http://www.joomla.org/
2. Upload Joomla files to your hosting and create database you will use for Joomla installation.
3. Open the link from which your Joomla will be accessed.
4. Select installation language.Specify Site Name and admin account information. Specify if site will be available for visitors in Site Offline section.Click next.
5. In database tab you should specify database access details. You can contact your hosting provider regarding database access details.We recommend you to use jos_ database prefix in case you are going to install template sample data to your Joomla.Select Database Backup option. Click next.
6. In Finalization section we recommend you to select sample data. In this case Joomla will come with sample content.
7. You can check Joomla configuration in Main and Database configuration sections.
8. Click Install button in order to install Joomla engine.
9. We can see template installation process on the screenshot below.
10. Joomla is installed. Click on Remove installation folder.
11. Open frontend of your site.
In this tutorial we have found out how to install Joomla 3 engine.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below: