Our Support team is ready to present you a new tutorial that will show you how to change Google Map coordinates in Joomla 3.x templates.
1. In your admin panel, navigate to Extensions->Plugin Manager.
2. Locate the “Google Maps” plugin.
3. Go to the “Location Settings” tab. Let’s find out Latitude and Longitude parameters.
4. Go to https://www.google.com/maps and using your mouse choose the desired location.
5. Click on the settings icon at the bottom right of the page. Use the ‘Share and embed map’ menu from the list.
6. Open the ‘Share link’ tab. Copy the code from the “Short URL” field to any text document. It will look like this:
7. In this link you should see the ‘Latitude’ and ‘Longitude’ values just after the @ symbol.
8. Put them into the appropriate fields of your Google Maps plugin options.
9. Save the changes. Refresh your website to see the changes.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below: