This tutorial will show you how to change the order of Slider images using drag-and-drop tool in the list of category items.
First of all, you need to adjust slider module settings:
1. Navigate to Extensions->Module Manager.
2. Open ‘Image Swoop’ module (slider module name may differs, depending on the template design).
3. Go to Options tab.
4. Set ‘Order Results’ option to ‘Ordering’.
5. Now you should go to Content->Article Manager.
6. Filter all the articles by ‘Slider’ category. Filter your slider articles by Ordering as well.
7. Now, using drag-and-drop option, you can change the order of Slider images.
Refresh your page on frontend to see the changes.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below:
Joomla 3.x. How to change the order of slider images using drag-and-drop tool in the list of category items,