This tutorial shows how to add non-clickable menu item to your Joomla website.
In some cases you may need non-clickable item in your website menu. For example it can be a parent item for the drop-down menu etc.
Let’s see how this can be done in Joomla.
1. Open Joomla administration panel
2. Go to Menus section and select the menu you want to add new item to.
3. Click New button in the top right corner.
4. In the appeared window select menu item type: Separator(Text Separator)
5. Input menu item title and click Save to keep your changes.