This tutorial will show you how to install Joomla engine and template on a local server using fullpackage.
1. First of all, you need to unzip your template archive and then fullpackage.zip file from Joomla folder.
2. Start your localhost manager.
3. Enter your phpMyAdmin tool and type your database access details. Create a new database.
4. Create a new database.
5. Copy all files and folders from Fullpackage folder to "www/joomla" folder of your localhost installation.
6. Type localhost/joomla to your browser address bar. Select your preferred language and click Next button until you see the database access details field.
6. Enter your database access details. It is highly recommended to set the jos_ table prefix. Click on the Next button after that.
7. Enter your preferred admin panel access details and make sure to install Sample Data.
8. After it is installed, you need to rename or remove the folder called "installation".
Check your website. It should work properly now.
In case your website still does not look like the live demo of the template, please perform the next steps:
9. Unzip the Sources archive (the password for Sources is your payment system transaction ID). Then go to your database management tool and click on Import tool. Then click on Browse button and choose the dump.sql file from Sources folder.
10. Sometimes you may get an error after trying to import the SQL file this way.
11. In this case you need to open the dump.sql file in Notepad or any text editor and copy it’s content.
12. Then go to SQL tab of your database management tool and paste content of your dump file there. After that click on Go button.
13. Check your website. it should work properly now.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below: