Joomla Troubleshooter: modules error (failed to open stream: No such file or directory in …libraries/joomla/application/module/helper.php)
This error may occur, when you transfer your Joomla site from local to remote server, move to another
domain or just install and deleting Joomla components and templates.
In order to solve it,
1) Check if the "system" folder is present in the "templates" directory on your FTP. Most probably it
has been deleted. The "system" folder has the common html layout & css styling that is used throughout your entire Joomla
2) Check the Joomla version you are using in your admin interface;
3) Download the same release of Joomla from http://joomlacode.org/gf/project/joomla/frs/ and
unpack it on your computer;
4) Upload the "system" folder from the pack to the "templates" directory on your FTP.
5) Refresh the browser window where the error was.
For more info on how to do this, please check the demo movie below.