Loaded7 is the next big release of Loaded Commerce. Basically this is a shopping cart application that is based on the OSC 3.a5 (alpha 5).
Loaded7 is a completely new platform with really unique capabilities. Let’s see what you will get right out of the box.
Loaded7 is based on Bootstrap 3, this connection takes care of your website’s responsiveness, making it mobile compatible. The default template includes all the JS logic to make creating mobile responsive templates easy. Every single page of your website built with the Loaded7 platform will be fully responsive, including the product listing, the shopping cart page, and the whole checkout page. In the world where one in three Internet users surfs via a portable device this is a must-have. As for the back end, you will be able to manage it from your iPhone or Galaxy since the admin is also responsive.
If you are feeling anxious about the updates, there is no need to worry, the platform is going to get regular updates as soon as they are ready. In case your site updates “aces up,” you will be able to roll off that update.
Most website owners are addicted to add-ons. If you are one of them, you will be able to enhance your site with the ones you like from the the Add-on store available directly through your admin panel.
Now let’s take a look at the list of most notable features:
- Mobile Checkout and Mobile Payments – due to responsive nature of the site the mobile traffic of the store based on loaded commerce templates can be easily converted into happy customers;
- Unlimited Product Items and Categories – even if you are going to build a store bigger than eBay, Loaded 7 will give you all the tools to do it;
- Awesome Imagery – the products can be complemented with images of almost any size;
- Wide Range of Product Options – any product in the inventory can be given almost unlimited amount of options and descriptions;
- Powerful Import/Export Tool – one click function allows to either upload or download your product database;
- Easy Menu Management – adjust and build your website menu the way you want it;
- Advanced Customer Accounts – allows your customers to manage their newsletter subscriptions and a number of other features;
- For uncompressing a template ZIP package: WinZip 9+ (Windows); Stuffit Expander 10+ (Mac);
- The Linux Operating System;
- The Apache Web Server version 1.3 or later, with mod_ssl;
- MySQL database version 4.1.13+ or 5.0.7+ PHP 5.3+ (with MySQLi extension);
Note: Please check the template preview page to see the specific template requirements. The required program versions could be different from the ones listed above.
- “documentation” – contains the documentation file.
- – “documentation.html” – the main documentation file.
- “screenshots” – contains screenshots of the template.
- “sources” – contains source files.
- – “psd” – contains Adobe Photoshop .psd files.
- “theme” – contains theme files.
- “theme(+sample data)” – contains theme files and theme sample data.
- – “info.txt” – contains information about the password protected “sources” folder.
- – “fonts_info.txt” – contains the list of fonts used in the template.
Note: For security reasons the sources folder is in a zipped file and is password protected. To uncompress a password protected .ZIP file, you will need to have a zip file utility program installed and the correct password. As soon as the zip file begins to uncompress, you will be prompted to type in the password. The password is the ID number of your order. You can find this number on the order page following the download link sent to you via email.
Please, help us to preserve the quality and uniqueness of our products by not uploading the sources folder, either zipped or unzipped, to the server.
Free Sample Template
Free Sample Loaded7 template
Template ID: 48798
Engine Version: 7.001.0.0Loaded Commerce Template,