The default code that comes with the templates runs as follows:
The location of the code depends on your template. To locate it, please choose one of the ways below that works for your template:
- Comes as a static block:
- In your Magento admin panel, go to the top menu CMS->Static Blocks.
- Click Map Content.
- Find the code in the Content field.
- Connect to your FTP using an FTP client (e.g. FileZilla) or the FileManager in your Cpanel.
- Go to the folder where all your Magento site files are stored.
- From there, navigate to \app\design\frontend\default\theme###\template\contacts folder where theme### is the name of your template theme folder.
- Find a file called form.phtml and open it to edit.
- Look for the piece of code there using Ctrl+F.
Changing the location.
- Go to http://maps.google.com/
- Type your location address into the Search field and press Enter
- Click the link icon in the top right corner and copy the Paste HTML to embed field.
- Replace the original code you have in the Contacts field of the Map Content block (I) or in the form.phtml file (II)
- Edit the default map dimensions to fit your Contact page.
- Save the changes and go to the Contacts page of your store to check the new location.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below:Magento Framework. How to edit Google Map on your template,