This tutorial will show you how to replace the logo image in transactional e-mails of your Magento store.
The email logo appears at the top of automated email messages that are sent to customers. Such messages are referred to as “transactional emails” and are based on templates which can be customized to suit your needs.
To upload your email logo:
1. From the Admin panel, select System > Configuration
2. In the Configuration panel on the left, under Design, select Transactional Emails.
3. Click the Browse button and select the Logo Image from your computer;
Note: The file size cannot exceed 2 MB.
4. In the Logo Image Alt field, type the alt text you want to use for the image;
5. When complete, click the Save Config button.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below:Magento. How to change emails logo,