This tutorial is going to show you how to change the number of upsell products displayed on the product view page.
By default there are 4 of upsell products displayed on the product view page.
In order to change the number:
- You need to connect to FTP using the File Manager and go to the \app\design\frontend\default\theme###\layout directory where theme### is the unique name of your theme.
- Open a file called catalog.xml to edit.
- Find the following code in around line 206 that runs:
- Change 4 to a different number and save the changes.
- Make sure to clear Magento/browser cache.
- Open the product preview page to see the changes.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below: