Working with Magento e-commerce store you can encounter the issue with the missing products. For example you added product to some category and it’s not displayed at the frontend.
Let’s check what could cause such issue.
1. First of all open Magento admin panel and go to the Catalog > Products section. Click the product in the listing to open the product settings page.
2. From the left column menu click the Inventory item
4. If the option Manage Stock is disabled no need to perform any changes.
Cache and product index
When you are done editing the product settings you need to clear Magento cache and reindex products. To clear Magento cache go to System > Cache Management section and clear all cache. Feel free to check the detailed tutorial on how to clear Magento cache
To reindex Magento store go to System > Index management, check all options and click Reindex button.
Missing new products
If you have issue with missing products in the New Products block make sure you added them correctly. Feel free to check the following tutorials:
- Magento. Display new products on the home page (XML)
- Magento. Display new products on the home page (block)
- Magento. Display new products on the home page (widget)
Make sure you cleared Magento cache and reindexed products after adding new goods.Magento. Missing products issue,