This module shows icons from 8 most known social sites (delicious, digg, facebook, google, myspace, stumbleupon, twitter and rss feed) there are 4 different sizes of icons to choose from (24,32,48,64) and 4 different sets of icons (aquatic, orange round, white round and logorunner)
If the template you ordered contains the mod_nice_social_bookmark module it can be found in the templete sources folder, search for the mod_nice_social_bookmark.zip file.
If the module is not included into the template you can download it from extensions.joomla.org
There are 2 ways to install the mod_nice_social_bookmark module.
1. Installation through Joomla admin panel
- Open Joomla admin panel
- go to Extensions>Install/Uninstall
- in the Upload Package File block click Browse and select your mod_nice_social_bookmark.zip file and click Upload File and Install
If the installation has been completed correctly the Nice social bookmark module will be available through the Extensions>Modules Manager
2. Manual installation
In case you have some issues with the installation through Joomla admin panel feel free to install the module manually using the following procedure:
- extract the files from the mod_nice_social_bookmark.zip archive to your computer
- make sure the folder with the module files is calledmod_nice_social_bookmark(without any numbers)
- upload mod_nice_social_bookmark folder to the modules directory of your Joomla installation.
- Open Joomla admin panel, go to Extensions>Modules manager and click New button. The Global News module should be available in the list.
The mod_nice_social_bookmarkconfiguration screen looks like the following: