- Web templates
- 3 Color Templates
- CSS Templates
- Dynamic Flash
- Dynamic Flash Photo Gallery
- Flash Animated Templates
- Flash CMS Intro
- Flash Intro Templates
- Flash Templates
- Dynamic SWISH Templates
- Full Package Templates
- Full Site templates
- JS Animated
- PSD Template
- Stretched Template
- SWISH Animated templates
- Swish Templates
- XML Flash Templates
- PRO templates
- Responsive web templates
- Bootstrap Templates
- E-commerce Templates
- CRE Loaded
- E-Commerce Comparison
- E-commerce templates compatibility table
- CMS & Blog Templates
- Tumblr templates
- CMS Comparison
- CMS Product versions compatibility
- Corporate Design
- Video Templates
- Facebook Layouts
Leave a suggestion
Most Recent Posts RSS Feed
This tutorial will show you how to install Joomla 1.7 engine.
The Joomla engine can be downloaded from the official website at http://www.joomla.org/download.html. When the downloading is complete you should extract the files from the .zip archive. If you are not familiar with extracting procedure please check this tutorial.
The next step would be to upload the extracted …Read More
It’s an often issue when your page content is not displayed after the flash block in Internet Explorer.
The issue is caused by the automatic code modifications performed by the Joomla WYSIWYG editor. In other words the editor changes the custom module HTML code and makes it totally unworkable.
1. Open Joomla admin panel and go to Site Global …Read More
In this tutoruial you’ll see how to resolve one of the most popular issues with the flash custom modules in Joomla – Flash custom module doesn’t load
Usually the issue is caused by the automatic code modifications performed by the Joomla WYSIWYG editor. In other words the editor changes the custom module HTML code and makes it totally unworkable.…
This tutorial will show you how to activate a Superfish drop-down menu in Drupal 7 template.
1. Using your file manager or FTP program, upload the following folders from the template package to your site directory:
- "libraries" folder to "sites/all" directory;
- "superfish" and "libraries" – to "sites/all/modules" directory.
2. Enable these new modules in the Modules section of …Read More
1) Open the folder SITE_FLASH and locate folder gallery or images in there.
2) Open the folder images or gallery and see the photos inside – these are all your photos for the gallery
3) Set the correct dimensions for the new images, you can see dimensions in the properties of each image
4) When you have set the correct …Read More
1. Open "main.xml" file (sometimes also called as "tfile_main.xml") in NotePad or WordPad program.
2. Edit the text, in this case we will change our Company Name.
3. Save this file in UTF-8 encoding. (File – Save As)
4. Now, we should edit the flash .FLA file.
- Open the .fla file from “sources/flash” folder in the Adobe Flash program.
This video tutorial will show you how to change the Cufont generaled fonts in Joomla
1) First you need to locate .ttf font file.
2) Open http://cufon.shoqolate.com/generate/ to generate font
3) Select your font in the regular typeface field (the first one)
4) Check EULA box at the bottom of the select font section
5) Include the necessary characters in …Read More
This video tutorial will show you how to edit the music track through the timeline in Xml Flash templates
1) Open the FLA file and see for the music waves on the timeline.
2) Find the une you need to replace, you can see file title in the library and in the properties tab
3) Importn the new music file …Read More
This tutorial will show you how to change the scroll speed in XML Flash templates
1) First of all you need to locate popup page symbol. You can do this гыштп the flash library (CTRL+L hotkey)
2) Doubleclick popup page symbol to get inside and locate actions layer then press F9 to open actions window where you can edit the …Read More