This tutorial shows how to create a downloadable product in Prestashop.
1. Go to Catalog and add new product. Specify product name and description.
2. Select Virtual Product option.
3. Specify if product has associated file. In case your product has associated file you should specify its file name and other options like Number of downloads, Expiration date and Number of days.
4. Assign product to the appropriate category. Save product. You can upload product image only when you save product first.
5. Upload product image
6. Set product price.
7. Save changes and check how your product looks.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below: