This tutorial will show you how to install PrestaShop 1.5.x. template using dump.sql file.
1. Open template package. You will see following folders inside:
2. Please navigate to theme folder and you will see following folders:
Upload these folders to your root PrestaShop folder via FTP.
3. Login to your PrestaShop admin panel.
4. Navigate to Preferences -> Themes
5. Select your theme from the list of available themes and click Save button.
6. Login to your database management tool (phpMyAdmin).
7. Select the database on the left (the one you are using for your PrestaShop).
8. Click Import tab at the top.
9. Select dump.sql file which is located in sources folder and import it into your database.
Please do not import the file if you do have some information in your PrestaShop. Importing dump.sql file into your database will overwrite all the data you have in your database.
10. Check your shop. Template is installed.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below: