This video tutorial will show you how to install PrestaShop 1.5.x template using Export\Import a theme module.
1. Login to your PrestaShop admin panel.
2. Navigate to Modules -> Modules and search for Import/export a theme module. The module is not installed by default. Please click Install button to install it.
3. Next click Configure link to access module configuration.
4. Click Choose File or Browse button (depends on the browser you are using) in Import from your computer section, choose themeXXX.zip file, where XXX is number of theme you are using. Zip file is located in themeinstallator folder inside main template folder. And click Next button.
5. Module will display theme information on that step. Click Next button to proceed to the next step.
6. Check all the modules in Select the theme’s modules you wish to install section and choose Use theme’s configuration (recommended) radio button in Native module configuration section. Click Next button.
7. Check if there are any warning messages. Most likely you will see warning message that some image sizes were not added.
8. Navigate to Preferences -> Images section
and check if all the image size are added. Refer to Configuring images section in template documentation which is located in documentation folder inside main template folder.
9. If you have added or changed some images settings then navigate to Preferences -> Images section and click Regenerate thumbnails button in Regenerate thumbnails section.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below: