Thank you for purchasing a Shopify template. This documentation consists of several parts and shows you the entire process of setting up and administering a Shopify store from scratch.
What is Shopify platform?
Shopify is an online eCommerce platform for creating online stores. The system is SaaS-based (software as a service).
What is SaaS?
It is a model of providing services where the developer takes care of maintaining and administering the software, providing customers with the online application for temporary use. So, you do not need to look for hosting, to install and to configure the softwarethe developer does all this. You're getting a ready-made online shop in just a few clicks.
What is Shopify template?
Shopify template is a theme for your online store. You can easily change the appearance of your online shop by installing a new theme in a few easy steps. The template includes an archive with files that can be modified to your needs.
The theme package consists of several folders:
- contains the theme screenshots.
- contains theme files.
- contains styles, scripts and graphics.
- contains theme settings.
- the table of theme settings available under Theme Settings.
- the file is based on settings.html file, it is not desirable to edit it.
- contains the layout files.
- the main theme layout.
- contains snippets and widgets used in the theme.
- contains the page templates (category page, product page, cart page, etc.).
- the file that contains the link to the documentation.