If you don't want to spend your time installing the template, don't hesitate to order installation service using our live-chat.
Logging into account
Register your account at shopify.com (if you are already registered, log into your account by adding /admin to your domain name in your browser address bar and entering your email and password).
- Navigate to Themes. It contains a default Shopify theme.
- Click Upload a theme button in the upper right corner.
- Click Browse in the pop-up window and open the template folder on your computer.
- Select theme###.zip file.
- Click Upload button. In a few seconds the new theme will show up in the list of the available themes for your online store.
- Click Publish theme button at the bottom of your new theme.
- Click Publish button in the pop-up window.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed a Shopify template. Now it is ready to work. You can open your online store in the browser and check how it looks.