Hello! This video tutorial shows how to manage Promo banner in Shopify templates.
If there is a Promo banner in your template, you will definitely want to edit it to fit your desire:
Let’s learn how to manage it.
The tutorial assumes you are already logged into your Shopify admin panel.
Navigate to Online Store ->Themes tab:
Then, click the “Customize theme” button at the upper right corner.
On the appeared screen click the “Promo banner” tab on the right hand side:
- Now that the Promo banner settings panel appeared, you may configure it to your needs.
- First, you may choose whether to show or not the banner on your store front-end:
- Choose the background color and the image that will be displayed if you want it to:
- Alter the Title, Tagline, Button text and Link fields to have the desired promotional text displayed in the banner:
- Of course every promotion is time-limited and has its expiration date. So here goes the most important part of the banner settings – Countdown date:
- Set the finishing date of your promotion in the Countdown settings fields to have the countdown timer displayed at your front-end:
- Do not forget to click “Save changes” button to apply changes:
You have successfully set the Promo banner on your site.
This is the end of the tutorial. You have learnt how to manage Promo banner in your Shopify store.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below: