In this tutorial you will learn how to create inner page links in single page HTML template.
In this tutorial you will learn how to create inner page links in Dynamic Swish templates.
(Español) No, lo sentimos pero no podemos darle enlaces de sitios web/proyectos de nuestros clientes debido a nuestra política de privacidad.
March 17 2011 |
Follow these links to get tryout versions of one or more of the products required to use our products.
- WinZIP – archive utility for windows
- Download evaluation version at http://winzip.com/ddchomea.htm
- Stuffit – archive management program for MAC, Windows and Linux platforms
- Download appropriate version at http://www.stuffit.com/mac/expander/download3.html
- Adobe Photoshop – powerful graphics editor
- Download tryout version at https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=photoshop&loc=en
- Adobe Dreamweaver –
To add some interactivity to the flash animated part of your web design template you should add some links to the flash objects. For example you’ll need to link flash buttons with pages of your website or redirect your flash intro to homepage after it finished.
There are some kinds of links in Macromedia Flash: button symbol links, frame links …
Q: How do I link a button to an Adobe PDF document?
A: In Flash MX as well as flash MX 2004 and Flash 8, a hyperlink is created through the getURL() command. The getURL() command provides a means for the browser to jump from one page to the other. The getURL() command can also be used to open an …
This tutorial shows how to create link to the .PDF document from your website page.
First of all open the HTML file that contains text of your future link. You can edit the file with any HTML editor however we recommend using Adobe Dreamweaver or Notepad++ applications.
Adobe Dreamweaver application offers web developers to work with HTML files …