This script allows you to add a Twitter widget to your site. The widget will display messages from your Twitter.com account.
In order to make the script work, the index-#.html file with a widget should contain these lines of HTML code in order to include the jquery.twitter.search.js and blogger.js script and the jQuery framework:
The <head> section of the index-#.html file contains these lines of code that initialize the script functionality with basic values:
This script is initialized with a <div> element with the #twitter id. Script attributes define the following values:
• userName – Twitter.com account name;
• numTweets – number of messaged shown in the widget;
• loaderText – widget pre-loader text;
• slideIn – turn on/off slide-in transition effect on widget load;
• showHeading – defines whether to show widget heading or no;
• headingText – widget heading text;
• showProfileLink – defines whether to show a link to Twitter.com account.
Below you can see the general HTML script representation:
As you see, all the markup consists of a single <div> tag with #twitter id and .twitter class.
You can find script related stylesheet in the main style.css file. You will need to modify the following styles: