This tutorial shows how to manage addthis social share icons.
1. In order to modify addthis social share icons you should open templates\themeXXX\html\com_virtuemart\productdetails\default.php file (XXX are actual theme numbers). There you should locate code like you can see on the screenshot below.
2. In order to generate new layout add/remove buttons you should go to https://www.addthis.com/get/sharing site. There you can select the style of icons.
3. Copy generated code.
4. Replace original code in default.php file with the one you have copied.
5. In order to remove particular buttons you should remove code like: <a class="addthis_button_preferred_1"></a>
In this case first button will be removed.
6. In case you need to add additional social icons you should go to http://support.addthis.com/customer/portal/articles/381237-third-party-buttons#.UKaPPWflZms site.There you should copy code for appropriate button. For example you shoud copy this code
for LinkedIn Button. Modified code you can check on the screenshot below.
7. Save changes to modified file and refresh your site.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below: