Online stores are undoubtedly very trendy these days. Like every third person seems to want to become a photographer – every fourth wants to have an online store.
eCommerce is thriving and changing the web. You must have probably come into contact with a bunch of eCommerce platforms whether you already have a store or you are developing one.
In this blog post, we’d like to introduce the new line of WooCommerce Themes which are now available at TemplateHelp.
So, what happens when we combine these three things: Bootstrap + WooCommerce + WordPress? We’ll get a perfectly styled online store powered by your favorite CMS, an awesome framework and an eCommerce plugin that really works.
With great support from WooCommerce and WordPress, you will enjoy the simplicity of these templates. WordPress eCommerce themes allow you to save investments in a web designer and start a store all by yourself.
Up until now there haven’t been many templates of this type, but we are going to considerably expand the choice and keep adding to it. If you want to build a new attractive WooCommerce eshop, we recommend following these templates production to use them as a basis for your own store.
The list below summarizes the most important features of WooCommerce templates.
- beautiful shop designs
- intuitive admin and detailed reporting
- clear shipping and tax settings
- easy-to-handle orders, customers, and inventory
- wide marketing and promotion options
- numerous payment gateways
- functionality enabling extensions
- regular bug fixes and updates
WooCommerce is purely intuitive. It lets you easily configure all the necessary functions in your shopping cart. It’s possible to organize the work of middle to large online stores to entire conglomerates. This WordPress plugin might be the best solution you will ever find for an online store.
- This theme is widgetized
- Adobe Photoshop CS+;
- Apache Server;;
- WinZip 9+ (Windows) or Stuffit Expander 10+ (Mac);
Note: Please check the template preview page to see the specific template requirements. The required program versions could be different from the listed above.
- “documentation” – contains documentation files
- - “template_instructions.html” – main documentation file.
- “screenshots” – contains screenshots of the template.
- “sources” – contains source files.
- - “psd” – contains Adobe Photoshop .psd files.
- “theme” – contains source files.
- - “CherryFramework.zip” – Cherry Framework theme. Contains all theme files.
- - “theme####.zip” – theme(child-theme) archive. Contains all theme files.
- “sample_data” – contains files that can make your WordPress website look like our live demo.
- - “sample_data.xml” – contains all template sample data (posts, pages, categories etc.).
- - “widgets.json” – contains widgets settings.
- “manuall_install” – contains files that can make your WordPress website look like our live demo.
- - “uploads” – contains theme images.
- - “theme#####.sql” – database backup file (contains theme content).
- - “fonts_info.txt” – contains the list of fonts used in template.
- - “info.txt” – contains the information about password protected “sources” folder.
- - “license.txt” – contains GNU General Public License.
Note: For security reasons the sources folder is in a zipped file and is password protected. To uncompress a password protected .ZIP file you will need to have a zip file utility program installed and the correct password. As soon as the zip file begins to uncompress, you will be prompted to type in the password. The password is the ID number of your order. You can find this number on the order page which is provided to you through a link that we sent to you via email.
Please, help us to preserve the quality and uniqueness of our products by not uploading the sources folder either zipped or unzipped to the server.