Have you ever faced this issue during the WordPress template installation? This tutorial will show you how to fix it.
1. Please go to the folder on the server where you installed your WordPress. (You can use File Manager tool of your CPanel or any FTP client most useful for you).
2. Please find there wp-config.php file and open it to edit. (You can use you File Manager possibilities, usually each hosting has "Edit" function or you can download the file to your computer and edit it with any text editor, we advise Dreamweaver or Notepad ++).
3. Please find there your database details, they should look like below on the screenshot:
4. Please compare db_name, db_user, db_password, db_host with those you used for WordPress installation, they should match, if not, these change tem in your wp-config.php file.
5. Save all changes, if you downloaded file to edit, please save it, upload to the same directory.
I hope this tutorial was useful for you. Don’t hesitate to check video version of this template below to see how to do it.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below:WordPress. "Error establishing database connection" error,