This tutorial is going to show you how to add a add menu separator (non-clickable parent menu item) to your WordPress template:
- Log into your WordPress admin panel and go to the menu Appearance-> Menus
- Remove the parent menu item that you want to make non-clickable.
- In the “Custom Links” add an new external menu with the same name and put # into the URL field.
- Click "Add to Menu" and set the menu to your mages with level parent
- Click “Save Menu”. The new menu you created should now be unclickable.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below: