This tutorial shows how to change slider dimensions in WordPress.
1. Open slider.php file which is located in your theme. Find height value. You can type pixels (for instance ’300px’), a percentage (relative to the width of the slideshow, for instance ’50%’) or ‘auto’. We have set 45% value. Save changes and upload modified file.
Screenshots with result you can find below.
2. In order to change slider image dimensions you need to edit \themes\themeXXX\includes\theme-init.php file. We need to change slider image size.
3. Save changes and upload modified file back.
4. Re-upload slider images in slider posts. You need to reupload images for all slider posts in order to have the same image size for all slider images.
5. Refresh the home page. Slider dimensions were changed.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below: